Montana Nightriders Snowmobile Club
Welcome to TheMontana Nightriders Snowmobile Club Site
We are a volunteer, non-profit organization based in Haugan, Montana dedicated to the sport of snowmobiling.
Everyone is welcome to join! Becoming a snowmobile club member is a great way to get information about the areas you ride, make new friends and learn how to keep public lands open for your enjoyment. You can print, complete and mail in the Membership form or send us your dues via the Paypal link below. Please put your name or business name along with your address in the notes to seller when using Paypal.
What Do We Do?
- Number ONE - Have Fun!
- Operate and Maintain our own Groomer
- Maintain the Taft Shelter including Firewood Gathering
- Work with the Forest Service and Private Landowners to Maintain the Trail System
- Conduct Monthly Meetings first Saturday of each Month
- Have Club Rides and Parties
- Host $1,000 Super Poker Ride - January 26, 2013
- Encourage Safe and Responsible Snowmobiling
- Promote Keeping our Lands Accessible
Soon we will have more info available online. For now visit the $50,000 Silver Dollar Bar in Haugan, Old Montana Bar in Saltese or O-Aces in Deborgia for the following:
- Groomer Stickers
- Trail Maps
- Non-Resident Sled Permits
CURRENT NEWSLETTER - JANUARY 2013